Thursday 19 April 2018

The Aeldari Cometh!!

Hey hey hey,


So for those of you that are kind enough to read my blog with any regularity over the past 3 years, you'll remember that about a year ago or so (maybe a little more) I started putting together an Eldar/Aeldari army. Well that obviously went a little quiet with the release of 8th and getting stuck in with my Primaris army The Sons of Wrath, as well as rattling out Deathwing, Ravenwing and Deathguard to boot (Oh to be a butterfly).

Well, welly well well well! They return, with vengeance from a time long since past. I have actually been steadily accruing and building units here and there. The army is very much based around Wraith Constructs, and will as such be utilising the Iyanden craftworld trait. Here's a break down of what we have so far:

Wraithseer:


Wraithblades:






Wave Serpent 1:


Wraithlord 1:


Wraithlord 2:


Wraithknight:




I still need to purchase another Wave Serpent as well as 2 x Spiritseers and 15 x Rangers! If anyone wants to part with the older metal rangers for a reasonable price do let me know... I probably only actually need 1 x Spiritseer now due to the points cost increase in the recent FAQ, but I haven't yet checked that out. 

These guys are going to be painted in this scheme:




Which is actually pretty simple to do, I just need to clear real life plate business and sit down for a weekend to make tracks really. 

Peace out,

Rob 

5 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet - I love the builds and the paint scheme looks ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete