Monday 30 April 2018

Decent of Plasma - Inceptors!

Hey hey hey,


You've already had a quick look at these guys in the No Retreat application post, but here are a few more shots of them. I changed the way I painted the plasma for these and ideally, I'd like to change up all the existing plasma to match. I'm not sure how much hassle that is going to be though to be honest. 





I really need to crack on with the all my Inceptors and the jump pack HQ choices and get the glow of the engines done. I feel I should wait till I have added battle damage though as the glow will obviously go over that. So I think these will be first in line for a micro-sol/set session and sponge chipping!

Peace out,

Rob

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, as all of your paint jobs! :-D

    Also, did you make the cut for NR7?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit late... but no :( I did not

      Delete
    2. Sorry buddy.
      To be fair, they had more than 120 applications for 40 spots. Must have been really difficult to make a cut somewhere.
      I keep my fingers crossed for you for NR8! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome Rob, the Sergeant looks great in the reversed colours, nice plasma glow too, what did you change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doubled the number of paints and halved the amount of paint :P I was just being lazy on the other ones!

      Delete
  3. Great work Rob! How is the thesis writing going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe 8 weeks left mate! I am so ready to never look at it again

      Delete
  4. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete