Friday 21 October 2016

Warhammer World Open Day - November 6th

Hi Gang,


My housemate recently wrote his Masters thesis and because its something I have a lot of experience in I did all his proof reading and corrected large chunks for him. As a very generous thank you, he has bought both of us tickets to Warhammer World on November the 6th where there is a Kill team event and Golden Demon contest! Sadly the Golden demon contest is only for enemies of the imperium, so my only valid entry is my Emperor's Children Dreadnought.



He's not going to win anything but it'll be nice to have entered something at least once at a golden demon!

Anyway, if anyone else is going and wants to me up for a natter and a drink, I'll be wearing a Tool tshirt and I'll stick up a reminder the day before :) you can also email me at 30kplus40k@gmail.com if you want to make sure you catch me!

Peace out,

Rob

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to, but ... maybe next year :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell of a trip! Probably still cheaper than if I got the train there though...

      Delete
  2. Aaaargh! That's our final weekend in the flat in St Andrews, so I need to go up and take the last of our stuff. Otherwise, I would totally join you guys as I still haven't made it out to Warhammer World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a real shame! Would have been cool to grab a burger!

      We'll have to organise something with that rascal Nick :P

      Delete
  3. Ryan is going, and I think tom is intending on being there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have Tom on facebook so tell either of them to add me and just holla on there if they fancy a natter!

      Delete