Tuesday 10 November 2015

Third Dark Angels Tactical Squad - WIP

Bonjourno intertubes,



This is the third Dark Angel Tactical Squad which will then complete my obligatory tactical squads for the Dark Angels Demi-Company which is great! These guys are at an early stage, almost all the base coating done before a nuln oil wash and highlights, weapons still sitting on the side though...




Just a small update today, but hoping to get these done pronto and move onto my devastators or assault squad before long!

And here are the easy peasy little objective markers I had to make for Blog Wars, I'm really bad at getting round to these things so they aren't anything special, I want to make some really cool ones, but the big pile of plastic is calling... and getting bigger!



Peace out,

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment