Saturday 28 November 2015

Dark Angel Assault Marines - Complete!

Bonjour, ca va?


Here is my completed 5 man squad of assault marines. I'm really happy with my basing scheme and I think it looks particularly good on these guys. I have another 5 of these but instead of bulking out this squad per se I think they will be used to form another 5 man squad and help fill the required components for another Demi-company thus bagging me free transports! Though I don't plan to use that except in ultra-competitive situations or by mutual agreement before hand as otherwise its a bit of a dick rule. 





Peace out,

Rob

4 comments:

  1. The basing really does work great with these guys. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm looking forward to getting the Devastators and scouts done so I can get a little army picture done. I am considering making a display board for these guys and putting them in armies on parade next year too

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks dude! I got my grav cannon devs coming up tomorrow which I'm pretty pleased with too!

      Delete