Today has not been a great day, as I forgot some daily medication which resulted in the mother of all headaches and extreme photo-sensitivity, to the extent that I had to have all the lights turned off in the house and couldn't use my mobile phone, so became quite the hermit until about 4pm.
Since then working by a dull lamp I have been working on a single Castellax to get my 30k mechanicum scheme worked out. Below is how far I got. Progress was quick as the majority of the yellow work was done layering washes with my airbrush and the metallics were quick and simple with a nuln oil wash.
The yellow has had a few highlights on it, but these are washed out in the pictures because of the flash. But I had to take the pictures with my eyes closed because of the lamp and the flash, so I won't apologise too much! Better pictures will come tomorrow when I finish him hopefully!
Lots of work to do on the details and I won't get the thing fully fully done for a while as I have ordered to some self adhesive vinyl templates from Fallout Hobbies so I can give these guys proper designation numeration.