Monday 12 June 2017

8th Edition Deathguard Marines - Now With Added Paint!!

Howdy all,


So I've had a very productive week working my socks off on the Deathguard I've been commissioned to paint and here are some of the products! I'll have the special characters and drone up tomorrow and the Poxwalkers up on Wednesday :). These are wonderful miniatures with incredible detail, my only criticism of them is that as a starter set, whilst beautiful, I think these are very intimidating miniatures for a beginner painter personally. I had to go over them several times as I kept missing odd details here and there that really increased the time taken to paint them. Incidentally, the marines averaged around 1 hour each to paint. Though I did paint them as a whole batch. 








This chap on the lefts finished flames can be seen in the first picture on the page :)










Incredibly beautiful miniatures all round. I wasn't commissioned to paint to my highest standard, hence the speed at which these have been done, but I'm still very happy with the result. That said, I am very tempted to buy and paint some slowly for myself!

See you tomorrow for the second instalment :)

Peace out,

Rob

11 comments:

  1. Wow! They are just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1hr each, blimey you are a painting machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Rob! How is everyone getting access to the models and rules early?!? I keep seeing battle reports and reviews online, but I still need to wait til the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about the models, but the Rules have all been leaked, and can be found online if one looks.

      Delete
  4. Those are really looking great! Can't wait to get my hands on them and see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob. You are legend. That is all.

    ReplyDelete