Wednesday 1 February 2017

The Execution Force Assembles - Be Afraid... Very Afraid!

Good evening, this is the Inquisition speaking...


The High Lords of Terra have spoken following a report from Inquisitor Corr and the Emperor's finest killers have been released, a surgical scalpel to the bludgeoning hammer of the Astartes. The Execution Force!! 

Thoroughly enjoyed painting these and (somewhat annoyingly as they aren't mine!) I would say some of my best work is contained in these 4 miniatures. I am particularly proud of the Eversor assassin as a whole, though the hair of the Callidus assassin, the eyes of the Vindicare and the body suit of the Culexus stand out individually as things I am proud to call my work. 




I hope you enjoyed seeing the genesis of these guys and look forward to seeing some Night Lords crop up :)

Peace out,

Rob

14 comments:

  1. You sod - now I want a set!

    Great work pal, brilliant to see them all together, though I have to say that makes me think the sculpts are a little unbalanced from GW, the Callidus in particular and the Eversor seemingly taking up much more space than the others, which I'm surprised at. If I do ever get the set I think I'd have to change the setting of them quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Eversor sculpt mind you, I think its so pleasantly dynamic!

      Delete
  2. Yes, it was I! Miguel!
    Awesome work Rob, can't wait to get these beauties on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really well as a team together, bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes lovely work. Well done mate, the group shot looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye on standwargaming to see them in action!

      Delete
  5. Absolutely stunning work - I love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing results there mate, I'm sure Inquisitor Corr will field them with the best results! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is far more a master tactician than myself!

      Delete