Monday 20 February 2017

Working on the Night Lords

Hey gang,


Been doing more work on the Night Lords in my possession that are part of the same job as the old school Vindicare I posted up a few days ago. I've got a Land Raider, Forgefiend, Jump pack Lord, Daemon Prince, Night Lords specific HQ and a Helbrute to do, along with a Culexus assassin.

Some good progress on the Forgefiend and jump pack Lord in todays post. Though the Culexus is nearly done as well. The basing for these guys will have some dismembered imperial knight parts strewn around, so they will be painted up completely separately as and when I finish the rest of the commission.






Pleased with how they are coming along, hopefully the client is as well!

Peace out,

Rob

7 comments:

  1. They look good pal - the flesh in particular looks really well against the metallic parts, contrary to my thoughts last time!

    My only suggestion is to make the lightning a bit more interesting, without forking they look a little basic to my eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As per your suggestion with the metal on the flesh (I darkened the metal), I have also made the lightning more interesting going forward :) cheers Nick!

      Delete
  2. Looking very well there chief. I am excited to see the full commission together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just working on the land raider and helbrute now, so hopefully be done in a week or so and I'll get a group shot done up :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry, typo! That was meant to read "great job as always Rob" ;)

      Delete
    2. hahaha! Even funnier as I read fury as furry at first and was very confused...

      Delete