Thursday 9 February 2017

Arbitrary Milestone - 3000 comments!

Hello!


Welcome to another self-congratulatory arbitrary milestone that I'm sure grips every fibre of your being with rapt attention!! I recently passed over 3000 comments on the blog and this, more than any other measure, makes me happy with how the blog is going. I love interacting with people who have taken the time to write a little something on one of my posts. 

Admittedly I have taken to bulk replying every 7-14 days for which I apologise! I really need to get on top of replying to comments better than I do currently. But I can assure you that I read and reply to every single one, so always check back if you are curious to see what I said :)

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to comment and I hope you are looking forward to April and the second birthday of my blog with another giveaway competition in the works!

Thanks again and as always,

Peace out,

Rob

10 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful and true milestone Rob! Comments are the life blood of a blogger! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, arbitrary indeed, but shows we like the stuff and ask questions or comment on your awesome work, so congrats indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Arbitrary reply #1 and arbitrary pithy remark #1 :P

      Delete
  4. 3004! Heh.

    Keep up the great work, man - I always enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mordy, I need to get better at commenting on everyone elses great work too now!

      Delete
  5. Nice work Rob! Though I imagine about 50% of those comments consists of "amazing work, Rob!!!!!!", which is not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete