Friday 24 June 2016

Solar Auxilia Are Coming - We March for the Emperor!

Hi Gang,


A light post today, but just giving you a heads up that I *may* have purchased some Solar Auxilia today and they will be appearing on the Blog as soon as they arrive! Included in this purchase are a Malcador Infernus.... Flaming Death!!!

These guys are going to initially just be an allied detachment to my Alpha Legion. I like in the fluff that they are noted for making use of Human allies and even individual human operatives, recognising their utility and relative anonymity (not being a 7ft tall freak show helps I assume..).

I've also picked up a velataris storm section with power axes and a Dracosan armoured transport to get a tiny but hopefully very pretty force! I do hope you are as excited as I am :)


Peace out,

Rob

3 comments:

  1. Heh, I ordered that book this morning for me Militia Imperialis army (Whom I also have fighting alongside the Alpha Legion). The "Brexit" resulted in a quick drop of the British pound which is as close to FW gets to having a sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, overseas Heresy players will single handedly keep the UK afloat!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! I'm glad to see someone is benefiting from this!

      Delete