Saturday 12 November 2016

Emperor's Children Praetor Conversion

Hi Gang,


I've nearly finished my 1350 points of loyalist Emperor's Children which will be expanded into a 2500 Shattered legion force with World Eaters and Son's of Horus to represent the loyalist survivors that fought at the Prefectors Palace (The Death Guard were elsewhere). 

Here's a few shots of my EC Centurion/Praetor conversion. The only model in the army to me majority based on a GW model! Though the blade, head and jump pack are all still third party pieces from Kromlech, Anvil Industry and Puppets War respectively, the body is based on GW's space marine executioner model. I stripped all of the purity seals off with a scalpel as best I could to keep it looking more pre-heresy.







The weapon represents a phoenix spear or a paragon blade depending on whether he is representing a Centurion or a Praetor respectively. For anyone who is interested the weapon is called 'The Compensator' ... ahem. 

Look for shots of the rest of the army towards next weekend. I have to do some much needed work on the deathwing in my possession and then finish the final bits and bobs off on the EC.

Peace out,

Rob

5 comments:

  1. Heh, the name of the weapon reminds me of the "Overcompensator" pattern Leman Russ Vanquisher I converted up a while back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking well there. That glow will make it stand out for sure.

    ReplyDelete