Saturday 19 November 2016

Through The Fire and Flame - More Deathwing!

Hey Gang,


I'm in London this weekend! Playing with my local Bristol Club Vanguard against HATE! Hackney Area Tabletop Enthusiasts. This is a fun weekend not designed for WAAC gamers (not to say some won't be there) with a strong narrative and fun first theme. I'm hoping to take a good chunk of pictures of beautiful miniatures and maybe make a video of some elements, so keep an eye out for that :)











But today just some more Deathwing for you! I've got 4/5 regular terminators left before I hit the command squad 2 x HQs and then the Deathwing Knights! These pics were taken in a rush as I got everything ready for this weekend so apologies!


Peace out,

Rob

10 comments:

  1. Looking great Rob, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate :) hopefully you'll get to play them sooner rather than later and I can read a bat rep with them!

      Delete
  2. Awesome work, man! Have fun at the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the subtle carbon scoring on the assault cannon, nice work! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marc, I was pretty chuffed with them :)

      Delete