As seems to be the usual case with me for the past long time (accurate!), its just another quick update of where I'm going with a project. I've put off painting these Land Raiders for the longest time as I really dislike painting large flat surfaces if I can help it. I find tanks in general one of the hardest things to paint convincingly and well in my repertoire.
Fortunately, the general style of the Deathwing in this commission has been one of the battle worn, so I felt a little more comfortable not having to produce a clean result! This took a couple of hours to produce, but obviously all the turrets and sponsons need to be done separately, plus there is still highlights to do on sections of this.
Hopefully the client will be happy with the worn look!
Also, apologies if you feel I am inundating you with too many posts! Please do comment if it begins to grate terribly. I have also set aside, Saturday morning to answer my back log of comments! So if you have commented in the past 2 weeks I will have answered in on Saturday :)