Sunday 17 April 2016

Death Company - The End has Come

Hi all,


A fairly busy day social wise, ended up having a gigantic roast and sleeping the food baby off! But after rising from my greed induced coma I sat down and finished off the end of my final 6 Death Company. Today I just have pictures of these 6 guys, but I intend to take pictures of each 10 man squad and the other units in the light box so you can see them in all their glory. This is part of my slow plan to update the picture quality of all my existing miniatures for the pages at the top of my blog. 

So for today, I hope you enjoy these pictures, and I will have more coming soon!












Peace out,

Rob

8 comments:

  1. They look fantastic - can't wait to see all the units together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've decided to definitely bring these guys to hero for a day so you'll get to see them in person :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice work :o) when I get my lightbox up and running properly I will be going through the same process and improving the photos in my gallery. I think it is a Blogger coming-of-age activity, realising that your photos need to improve and re-taking everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following that with much interest as I need a bigger one to take pictures of full armies and yours look like a quality set up considering you knocked it together mate!

      Delete
  3. "The End Has Come" feels really appropriate for Death Company. You've done a great job seeing 'em through, and I look forward to seeing the whole bunch in the lightbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it does, the fire that burns twice as bright burns half as long! I am too, feels very cathartic.

      Delete
  4. Yep.....yep..... I love em. Sad to see them finish as I enjoyed the progress on them but they look awesome and I def want to see an army shot now your done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well one day maybe I'll get drawn against you and you can face them head on mate :) I'd love to go against your wolves.

      Delete