Friday 1 April 2016

Early Morning Mechanicum Update

Hi readers,


So last night I sat down to desperately get my mechanicum finished for my tournament tomorrow. I am about 60% of the way through the HQ character which is the final model to paint! Thankfully he's on a flying stand for floaty effect so no base to do! I WILL have him done this evening just in time for packaging away carefully, but for now here is what the army looks like without him. Just a single picture but I think they look pretty impressive myself!


See you this evening for the final shot!!

Peace out,

Rob

14 comments:

  1. Mate they look awesome, and a definite sphincter moment from across the table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick! I'm hoping to take some techniques from this to spruce up the Cerastus for the raffle at HfaD!

      Delete
  2. Darn cool dude. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to play them against your Carnivale... Oh so garish together Naf :P

      Delete
  3. These look Awesome Rob, Great work.

    Really must crack on with my Mech force.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jamie! I salute your hazard strip picture :)

      Delete
  4. Brilliant! What's the tourney?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a local tourney run every year, its great fun with lots of nice people. nothing too huge, 60 people this year and always comp, but fiercely competitive nonetheless! If you search Bristol Vanguard Vanquish it should get you there in google :)

      Delete
  5. They look damn hard, I hope they reflect that on the table for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did a sterling job, with only 4-5 models killed total over the 2 games that I won!

      Delete
  6. Hope you enjoy it man, go have a blast.

    I started counting up the cost of the models and started to cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wallet has been damp for sometime as it continues to weep salty salty tears....

      Delete
  7. Great paint for great minis dude!
    Now i wait for your floaty hq ;)

    ReplyDelete