Tuesday 26 April 2016

Krios Venator WIP

Howdy all,


Super quick update today with a picture of my Krios Venator at a more advanced stage of painting and partly dry built to see how it coming along :)


You can also see the Domitar legs drying from a wash of seraphim sepia in the background! And in the far far background you can see a couple of Deathwatch Marines that I have been building in my spare time when I just fancy building a single model for fun. What you can't see is the pile of redbull cans at my feet...


Peace out,


Rob

7 comments:

  1. Do you sleep Rob? My goodness! So many updates. I feel like i'm a snail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did mention the Red Bull...

      Delete
    2. I have a serious caffeine addiction... I've suffered from poor sleep most of my adult life and the caffeine started off as a way to offset it and now is probably part of the cause.... But hey I get stuff done :P

      Delete
  2. You up like Mordian 7th paints, far too fast for me to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one hell of a compliment! I hope to be as good as Mordian one day!

      Delete
  3. That thing looks like the gun is going to *glow* when you're done with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I managed to fulfil your hopes :D

      Delete