Wednesday 13 April 2016

Death Company and the Domitar(s)

Dear all,


Today is just a quick hobby update with a few pictures of the final 6 Death Company having been base coated and washed, so now just waiting on final highlights, gems, OSL and basing. I also found time last night to fully prep 2/3 of my Domitar models, so they were duly dunked in soapy water and given a wee bath with toothbrush scrubbing before being trimmed off the flash.

Tomorrow I will be reviewing Anacharis Scoria, one of the founding fathers of the Dark Mechanicum and also an extremely potent force on the table top, so I hope you enjoy the pictures for today :)








Peace out,

Rob

6 comments:

  1. Sweeet! Those battle automata are friggin awesome.

    I love your death company army, so will be a little sad to see if finished, but pleased that you stuck with it and it looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naf :) I am pleased I stuck with them too, I can't imagine selling these on at all!

      Hopefully you'll get to face their full force one day!

      Delete
  2. The feeling of finishing an army must be wonderful! And such a nice job, too.
    Looking forward to the tyrant's review; it'll give me something to work from ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers D :) Glad you like the look! Review is up now so have at it!

      Delete
  3. Very nice work, man! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Domitars, looks like they're quite poseable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morty :) I should have some pictures up of them built soon, the legs are quite as poseable as they look and the shoulder pads somewhat limit the arm rotation, but I still managed to make them look a little different I think, let me know what you think when they are up :)

      Delete