Sunday 23 April 2017

Belisarius Cawl - Sub-Assembly Part 1

Hey gang,


So the final miniature I have in my possession to round off my current Mechanicum force is the Belisarius Cawl miniature (very kindly gifted to me by Mike from StandWargaming!!). I'm going to be using this suitably impressive model to represent Anacharis Scoria when I want to play cheesy games (because he is soooooo broken). Much like the Avatar of Ynnead, Cawl is a highly intricate model and as such I have begun putting him into sub-assemblies. 

I've not had much hobby time today, but I've had time to put the first half together, and here it is:




Unlike the rest of the Mechanicum, cawl is going to have yellow robes instead of his armour. The armour plates will be a matt metallic black. The trims will variably be dirty silver and brass. That's all for today folks!

Peace out,

Rob

6 comments:

  1. I love the model, so I am looking forward to seeing your take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed what they can do with the moulds these days

      Delete
  2. Awesomeness - really looking forward to seeing your take on him. Good stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the mesh flooring. Interested to see how he comes out in black and yellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought it from an art shop and it has been fantastic as flooring for my mech!

      Delete