Tuesday 11 April 2017

A Horus Heresy Resource Page!

Good day all,


So if you look at the top left of my blog, you will see a new page has appeared! 

This is The Horus Heresy Resource Page. What I've done here is go through my own routinely used reference points for the Heresy and collated them into a single easy to use resource. This includes blogs, forums, unit reviews, tacticas and third party miniature sites which makes Heresy appropriate minis.

My aim was to put a page together that pulls together quite a few different Heresy relevant sections of the internet into a quick access resource. 

I'm very keen that this is a living resource, so please feel free to both comment on the page or email me with suggestions for other sites and resources that would be good to have handy for all hobbyists to use :)

I'm hoping that this can expand and grow with our shared knowledge of all the nooks and crannys of the web!

Peace out,

Rob

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Rob! Trying to learn as much as I can about 30k :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss,,, come to us! Join the forces! Mwahahaha!

      Delete
    2. Oh I have been! I signed up for the 30k Team at Nova. Playing with Todd (sincan40k). I'm deathguard, he's ravenguard.

      Delete
  2. By the way do you ever get to Pigmar club in Bath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :) and no I do not! I'm unfortunately very immobile as I don't drive. But I would love to if I can convince a car owning mate to come with :)

      Delete