I finally completed the drop pod for my dark angel devastator squad, though I did end up doing a bit of dry brushing to kill the beast. Definitely sub par effort for me, but it'll do fine for playing on the tabletop.
As per comments on my review post I will be aiming to up the photography of my miniatures but I'm afraid that will only begin after a consolidated effort to tidy my work space giving me more room to put back drops down and I need to purchase a new lamp also to get even lighting. So apologies for the quality of the photos but it shows you most of what you need to see.
There is plenty of wash streak on this that I hope a matt varnish will subdue. However that effect and the sheer number of vehicles I hope to paint this year did spur me on to make a significant hobby purchase which should cause even greater drain on my money. However without a lady to wine and dine there is more of it about!
All will be revealed this week..