Sunday 31 January 2016

The Leviathan Rides in Style!

Hi Readers,

Today I retrieved a bowl of soapy resin from the back of my bench and began scrubbing away with a tooth brush. After a good wash and dry I was then ready to start dry fitting the transport that will carry my Leviathan dreadnought to the heart of the enemy and induce many a brown trouser moment!

Behold the beginnings of the Dreadnought drop pod!



My Alpha Legion are going to be heavily battle damaged, fluff wise being an independent splinter force conducting autonomous raids, as you would expect from the Alpha Legion. Building a forge world model is scary because I don't want to cut what I think is flash off and ruin it. Cutting into them for damage is TERRIFYING! But I am quite looking forward to cutting battle damage onto this bad boy. 

Also here's a scale picture next to the Blood Angels Drop pod I showed you a few days ago:



Peace out,

Rob

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! A Leviathan definitely needs a ride of equal awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And this will ensure it kicks them in the face relatively safely too!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy, that's exactly what I'll do for my Leviathan when I get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one beast of a drop pod!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really hard to build! I'm going to resort to magnets to keep everything together.. it just keeps going out of line with the central linker and the doors :/

      Delete
  4. I didn't realise that the Dreadnought drop pod was so big :-O

    ReplyDelete