Friday 29 January 2016

Dark Angels Assault Squad Done!

Hola!




Here are my five Dark Angel Assault Marines that I have been working on recently, all nice and completed! I still want to build a second sergeant so that I can run them as two squads of 5 with flamers if I want to, as that will fill the compulsory assault squad slots in a Lion's Blade detachment nicely! I also want to use some of my swords from Kromlech to equip a spare assault marine body I have with an eviscerator to give me a heavier hitting option.







And here is the full 10 together in all their dark glory (though a few pictures I put flash on):









Peace out,

Rob

4 comments:

  1. Nice work on the marines, and those bases are very cool. I hadn't used my assault squad since packing them away on the shelf in disgust in 4th Ed. (Orks had something to do with that...). Being a compulsory choice in the Demicompany formation, I couldn't ignore anymore and they ended up being the heroes in my last game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in the demi-company they are actually great, the mobility with the benefit of objective secured make them great at scoring points in maelstrom

      Delete
  2. Looking good! You really do do a good job of working up basing that shows off each Army well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :) I've ordered an led lit light box so hopefully I should see a big improvement in photography when it arrives!

      Delete