Monday 19 March 2018

Three Times Foetid Blight Drones and Finished Typhus!

Before the End Cometh Rot,


Greetings true believers! I have actually now completed by Primaris Army the Sons of Wrath such that each model is at the same standard and I now need to go that bit further with them and apply all the decals and battle damage as well as jet glow to them, before they can be considered truly complete. I will have pictures of the whole army in due course, as well as some close ups of the Plasma Inceptors and Primaris ancient that are the latest and final (for now) additions to the force. 

But for now they are going to sit on a sunny holiday in the gray foam of their carry case as I pursue additional projects both new (Mmmmm forgebane) and old!

At the present time I am trying to clear the final remnants of my work for Winters Seo and thus we have here the finished Typhus, now complete with blood, pus, guts and gore! In addition I have the final 3 foetid blight drones that have bee in my possession for some time. Two of these are not the ones that came in the Dark Imperium Box Set but are the stand alone set, and by golly they have some beautiful alternative face plates! These ones are also equipped with the Blight Launchers rather than the Plague Spitters. So much fun to be had with them. 
















Apologies for the somewhat shoddy camerawork! These were taken in a great hurry before they were packed away and I ran for a train to drop them off at the esteemed Winters Seo's house (and engage in warfare of course!). I tried quite hard with all 7 of the blight drones that I painted to vary the scheme enough that they don't just look like replicates of each other. Mostly through fleshtone, but also horn colour and where I placed the brass versus steel coloured metals. 

Stay tuned for some close ups of the Primaris as well as a video overview of the Primaris AND all of of the Dark Angels. 

Peace out,

Rob

14 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff Rob :)

    Looking forward to seeing the sons of wrath too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to that video of all the Sons of Wrath and Dark Angels, beautiful. These look great too Rob, really like how the Winters SEO "End of All Things" force looks on his vid Batreps, great background watching whilst painting my own meager offerings to Our Liege Duncan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your offering are certainly not meagre mate! Winters is great to paint to though I agree! I avoid my own reports though, too much cringe at my own voice :P

      Delete
  3. Great work! Particularly excellent use of technical paints on the Drones, especially the Nurgle's Rot dripping from the barrels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice... In a yucky pussie kinda way.

    Are we to also take it that there will be another winters batrep featuring your good self?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ja man, I have played another report with Winters after this post and I have couple more booked in this year at least. Hopefully with something other than the Sons for the latest date...

      Delete
  5. Absolutely spectacular work, man - I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solid work, suitably gross. What is the plan for the bases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winters is doing the bases Rory, he's made them sort of boggy pussy oozing style. You can see them in the bat reps :)

      Delete
  7. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete