Tuesday 21 March 2017

Building Site - Imperial Knight and others....

Hey all,


Now that the Night Lords have vacated my premises (didn't give so much as a by your leave) I now have time and space to crack on with my Heresy armies primarily. I am very keen to finish off the armies that I have mostly complete, which constitutes the Mechanicum and my Shattered Legion. 

I DO however also have a desire to make some headway on my (nearly) entirely third party parts Imperial Militia force as well... So here are a few pictures of some building and painting headway I made last night. I am hoping that the Imperial Knight will be finished this week and then I can start on my counts as Anacharis Scoria using the Belisarius Cawl model!




And the first nudge at my Imperial Militia...


Peace out,

Rob

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoulder style cannon. That is genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to figure out how to mount it so that I could have the two hands on this fella and it seemed appropriate, cheers Greg :)

      Delete
  2. IKs are pretty deceptive as far as completion time goes, be careful! Looking forward to how your own Scoria turns out too; I somehow wish Cawl was around before I built one XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah! Your Scoria has a special place in my display cabinet, infinitely more unique and grim than a cawl will ever be :)

      Delete