Sunday 13 December 2015

Bike Mounted Dark Angels Librarian - Complete

Hi guys and gals,


Spent last night fiddling with my caestus assault ram conversion and getting angry at it. So to feel like I am actually making hobby progress I finished off my bike mounted librarian! I am fairly pleased with how he's turned out. Not my best model, but certainly not all that bad either.







Thoughts always welcome.

I'm hoping to get a review of my army done soon and have pictures of them fully assembled. Perhaps I will get the drop pod done by then! Orrr just keep putting it off for the break between christmas and new year...

Peace out,

Rob

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Your OSL blows my mind every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I am particularly proud of the headlight on the bike

      Delete
    2. The headlight beam is particularly awesome, yeah. You really sold the effect there.

      Delete