So as promised I'm returning to my Dark Angels commission work this month and hoo boy do I have a lot to do! I'll reveal the extent of this commission this weekend, when I get a chance to take pictures of all that needs doing.
Before I get into that though, I have some unfinished business with some Deathwing to resolve. This includes 2 x Deathwing Dreadnoughts, 2 x Deathwing Independent Characters and 2 x Deathwing Land Raiders. Once these suckers are out of the way, I can focus entirely on painting the black of the Ravenwing...
I just started to build up some steam last night and get back into the groove with these guys. Fortunately, when I start painting something new, I tend to record myself talking through the process and paints I used to get there for my own reference, so that was nice and handy! Here are some snaps of the old painting desk and whats coming up :)
And an up close picture of the gribbly you can make out in the background as well ;)
He's not glued together in that position, the waist is just a snug fit and held itself well for the picture, I have a long way to go with the yellow robes, before I start on the black plating and metallic sections. See you soon!