So as I mentioned recently I managed to pick up some built Legion of the Damned second hand at a local hobby store (it will be the death of my bank balance) by trading in my magic the gathering cards. I've had a little play with them, though I need to fix one of the bases to match the rest. Pain!
Here's some pictures!
I'm looking forward to painting the flame effect and trying more standard blending compared to drybrush blending. I think I've gotten very good at drybrush blending with my mechanicum and by constant addition of OSL to everything I paint... But I am not at all confident with wet blending or even soft layering to be honest, but with such a small number of models I shouldn't get too much burn out by pushing myself with them.
That's all for today, expect some review posts this week and some more snaps of my mechanicum. If my LED lights arrive I'll also be cracking on with army pictures too.