Friday 27 May 2016

Legion of the Damned - 4 Down and 6 To Go!

Afternoon,


Another minor update on my burgeoning Legion of the Damned Squad. Struggling for cosnistency with the flames and will likely go over all of them when I am done with the squad to try and even them all out. Touching up the black around them shouldn't be a problem.





Only as I was uploading this post did I remember that Greggles suggested a grey back ground for these guys DOH! Next time I will remember!

Peace out,

Rob

5 comments:

  1. Looking good. I actually don't mind the variation in the flame look. Flames have a lot of variation anyhow, and these were supposedly added to their armour individually by each Marine to his own taste, so the variation seems fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you fluff legend! Excellent to know :)

      Delete
  2. Second that, flames are all different. Still not sure the blues of the base with the pipe and slime pit match the aesthetic of the squad, perhaps a more brown, red, yellow would tie in better? Great to see more progress with the squad. A Multi-Melta trooper will be awesome to take advantage of the relentless slow and purposeful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked about the bases a while back, and he said they're still unfinished, gonna get a lot more work done. He just wants to do them all at the same time, so he's waiting on finishing the rest of the Models.

      Delete
    2. Yeah Siph bases are all undone at the moment, I'm going to batch do those as one. I'm buying some sculptable water effect to have either ooze or maybe green flaming pools come out of the sunken sections. Thoughts?

      Delete